BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Hanumadāṣṭakastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Hanumadāṣṭakastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- Short devotional text in praise (stotra) and worship (pūjā) of the monkey god Hanuman; used in public or private meditation and prayer. Employs mantras with repetitive syllables such as "taṃ taṃ taṃ," "daṃ daṃ daṃ," and "ruṃ ruṃ ruṃ" throughout.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 11 x 21 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hanumān (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Puja (Hinduism); Hindu mantras.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts