This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
SarvānnigūḍhamaṇidIdhita,; circa 1700-1850.; TattvacitāmaṇidIdhitiprakāśa; Bhavānandī
- SarvānnigūḍhamaṇidIdhita, circa 1700-1850. TattvacitāmaṇidIdhitiprakāśa Bhavānandī
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Possibly a subcommentary on Raghunātha Śiromaṇi's Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- 1 item (17 leaves) : paper; 11 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn957236113; (OCoLC)957236113; (PU)7082639-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Nyaya.; Inference.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts