BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Naiṣadīyaprakāśa sarga 7,; circa 1700-1850.
- Naiṣadīyaprakāśa sarga 7, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a commentary (prakāśa) on the seventh section (sarga) of this Hindu epic love story about Nala, king of the Niṣadas, and his wife Damayantī, how they came to be married and their subsequent exploits. Contains praise of Śrīharṣa as the king of Gauḍadeśa of the Gauḍorvīśakuśala, a people in northeastern India (f. 38v).
- 1 item (38 leaves) : paper; 12 x 27 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn913787853; (OCoLC)913787853; (PU)6445783-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nala (Hindu mythology); Damayantī (Hindu mythology); Hindu mythology.; Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Hinduism.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts