BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Maṅgalāgaurīvratakathā, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Maṅgalāgaurīvratakathā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used as a kind of manual or handbook for consultation by a priest or household member (especially women) wanting to perform the rites, ceremonies, observances (vratas), and worship (pūjā) associated with the goddess Pārvatī during the festival of Maṅgalāgaurī (usually on Tuesdays) held during the month of Śrāvaṇa (July/August), especially auspicious for the god Śiva.
- India. India.
- 1 item (9 leaves) : paper; 11 x 22 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Vratas.; Parvati (Hindu deity); Siva (Hindu deity); Festivals; Fasts and feasts; Rites and ceremonies; Puja (Hinduism); Worship (Hinduism)
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts