BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Pratikramaṇasūtra, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Pratikramaṇasūtra, circa 1700-1850.
- Jaina manuscript for private use, recitation, and reflection, dedicated to removing karmic sin and wrong-doing, as defined by Jaina tradition, such as harming other living beings. Text also contains a praise of the Jaina Tīrthaṅkaras. Manuscript is incomplete, containing about only half of the known sūtras in this work.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 12 x 27 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Jainism.; Tīrthaṅkaras.; Rites and ceremonies; Sin; Forgiveness of sin; Karma.; Jainism
- Call Number:
- Ms. Indic 12
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts