This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Anubhūtiprakāśa.; Adhyāya 2,; circa 1700-1850.
- Anubhūtiprakāśa. Adhyāya 2, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is the second part of this treatise in verse on Hindu philosophy from the Vedānta school. Includes a commentary, Anubhūtiprakāśavyākhyāna by Śivarāmāśrama.
- 1 item (13 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn904282875; (OCoLC)904282875; (PU)6362498-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts