BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Citradīpa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Citradīpa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy whose title is translated as Light on painting; compares the creation of the universe with that of a painting, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (23 leaves) : paper; 13 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897827168; (OCoLC)897827168; (PU)6317201-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Art and philosophy -- India.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts