BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Ātmabodhaṭīkā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Ātmabodhaṭīkā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a philosophical commentary (ṭīkā) on a work known as the Ātmabhoda, Knowledge of the Self, a summary of Vedānta doctrine, possibly derived from verses of the Atharvaveda, but often attributed to Śaṅkarācārya himself. The commentary is written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy and is written parallel to, above and below, the root text.
- 1 item (22 leaves) : paper; 14 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn904988788; (OCoLC)904988788; (PU)6370147-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Self (Philosophy); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts