BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Śivakavacastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Śivakavacastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- Small manuscript for personal consultation and recitation intended to protect symbolically followers and devotees of the Hindu deity Śiva like protective armor (kavaca). The text functions as a kind of amulet. Reciting the mantras and verses of this text will help to ward off disease and bring health and other benefits to the worshiper as well as to all of humanity. Lacks an end.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 10 x 15 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śaivism.; Siva (Hindu deity); Amulets (Hinduism); Hindu mantras.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Diseases
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts