This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Liber mirabilium; [manuscript].
- Liber mirabilium [manuscript].
- Alchemical and medical compendium containing recipes and texts from a variety of sources, many of which appear with traditional (now suspect) attributions in other manuscripts, with an alphabetical index to recipes at the beginning of the volume. Occasional manicules and annotations added by readers.
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 100 leaves : parchment; 204 x 143 (146 x 88) mm. bound to 210 x 155 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn829109968; (OCoLC)829109968; (PU)5913670-penndb-Voyager
- Offered for sale at auction at Sotheby's, 5 Dec. 2012, lot 19; sold privately to Lawrence J. Schoenberg, Dec. 2012.; Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2013.
- [Piran], 1452-1455.
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, Latin; 15th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Sandei, Jeronimus de,; Hermes,; Alderotti, Taddeo,; Arnaldus,; Petrus,
- Call Number:
- LJS 500
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts