BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Brahmopaniṣadādi dvāviṃśadupaniṣat,; 1839.
- Brahmopaniṣadādi dvāviṃśadupaniṣat, 1839.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and recitation of verses and is a collection of 30 upaniṣads although the title page suggests that it is a collection of 22 beginning with the Brahmopaniṣad. Most are medieval rather than Vedic period upaniṣads and are from the group known as the Yoga upaniṣads or Yogopaniṣads; other are from Śaiva upaniṣads and focus on the Hindu deity Śiva and Śaktism and draw from other medieval philosophical traditions.
- 1 item (95 leaves) : paper; 14 x 31 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Yoga.; Shaktism.; Siva (Hindu deity); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Poems.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts