This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvabodhinī ,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvabodhinī , circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a grammatical treatise and commentary on Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī; part of a section that deals with gender and other issues. Manuscript is unfinished.
- 1 item (60 leaves) : paper; 12 x 27 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936560764; (OCoLC)936560764; (PU)6871334-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Gender.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts