BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Siddhāntakaumudī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Siddhāntakaumudī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for consultation or teaching is an arrangement and commentary on the sūtras of the grammarian Pāṇini. It is most likely part of the second part of the Siddhāntakaumudī called the Liṅgānuśāsana, which deals with grammatical gender.
- 1 item (38 leaves) : paper; 11 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn935217455; (OCoLC)935217455; (PU)6846239-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Gender.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts