BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pañcadaśī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pañcadaśī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy in verse (śloka); the work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (236 leaves) : paper; 13 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897932180; (OCoLC)897932180; (PU)6317871-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts