BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Amr̥ta anubhava,; 1849.
- Amr̥ta anubhava, 1849.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise in Marathi whose title is translated as Experience of the ambrosia, reflecting on philosophical ideas from Sanskrit traditions and making some of their content, and religious wisdom, understandable and available to Marathi speakers, who do not know or understand Sanskrit, especially by infusing such philosophical ideas with a strong sense of theism. This work is particularly concerned with the duality of the oneness of the divine, which is a development out of the non-dualist schools of Advaita Vedānta.
- 1 item (41 leaves) : paper; 18 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn898565408; (OCoLC)898565408; (PU)6324384-penndb-Voyager
- In Marathi and Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Theism -- India.; Self (Philosophy); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Devotional literature, Marathi.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts