BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Ātmaṣaṭka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Ātmaṣaṭka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a late Vedic philosophical treatise appended to the Ṛgveda; as a Upaniṣad, it contains speculations about the nature of being, the self, birth, and breath; also early myths. An unfinished Marathi work begins on the final folio (f. 4v).
- 1 item (4 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn903657742; (OCoLC)903657742; (PU)6356942-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit and Marathi; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Self (Philosophy); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts