This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Samāsacakra,; circa 1700-1850.
- Samāsacakra, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is an elementary grammatical treatise on the formation of compound words in Sanskrit, intended for secondary students. Manuscript ends with a four line text titled Prayogavidhi, referring to different kinds of grammatical applications (prayoga).
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 10 x 21 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn938028242; (OCoLC)938028242; (PU)6876368-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.