This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 17,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 17, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is the seventeenth section of a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa. Contains an unidentified commentary running parallel above and below the root text.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 12 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974037016; (OCoLC)974037016; (PU)7539395-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Raghuvaṃśaṭīkā.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/7539395
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.