BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Collectaneum medicamentorum tam simplicium, quam compositorum conscriptum; [manuscript] /; a me Francisco Joanne Tandler.
- Collectaneum medicamentorum tam simplicium, quam compositorum conscriptum [manuscript] / a me Francisco Joanne Tandler.
- Extensive pharmacopeia of a young apothecary, trained by Franz Alexander Hofer (see copy of letter on verso of last folio); he was born in 1735 according to a biographical entry (see inside back cover), and this collection of prescriptions may have been submitted in connection with his application for certification (see copy of his Epistola petitoria pro condition[e], f. 170v-171v).
- 171 leaves : paper; 199 x 157 mm. bound to 204 x 165 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155964496; (OCoLC)155964496; (CStRLIN)PAUR95-A506; (PU)2486456-penndb-Voyager
- Latin, with German interspersed in some places.
- Purchased, 1972.
- [Leitmeritz], 1754.
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.; Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Czech Republic -- Litoměřice.; Chemistry -- History.; Codices.; Prescriptions.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, Latin; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Hofer, Franz Alexander.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 525
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts