BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Traité de pharmacie; [manuscript].
- Traité de pharmacie [manuscript].
- Treatise on pharmacology beginning with a general essay on the subject followed by pages of medical formulae organized by category, often with source attributions. An alphabetical index begins on the two pages immediately preceding the text and concludes on the two immediately following the text.
- 202 leaves : paper; 217 x 155 mm. bound to 221 x 170 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155925637; (OCoLC)155925637; (CStRLIN)PAUR04-B64; (PU)3593627-penndb-Voyager
- French, with titles in Latin and occasional words in Greek.
- Sold by Robert H. Rubin Books, 2004.
- [France, circa 1750]
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.; Pharmacology -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Formularies.; Manuscripts, French; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 959
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts