This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śiśupālavadha.; Sarga 2,; circa 1700-1850.
- Śiśupālavadha. Sarga 2, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript of a section of the poem titled Death of Śiśupāla, used for recitation, contemplation, and study; draws from epic mythology about king Śiśupāla who opposes the Hindu deity Kṛṣṇa who cuts off his head with his discus (cakra). Manuscript is of the second of 23 books.
- 1 item (11 leaves) : paper; 11 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974037437; (OCoLC)974037437; (PU)7539416-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Death -- Poetry.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.