BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Letter; Tobias, Tobias I.; New York, New York, United States; 1834 September 3
- Letter; Tobias, Tobias I.; New York, New York, United States; 1834 September 3
- Letter from M.B. Seixas to Tobias I. Tobias, regarding a synagogue controversy that Tobias found himself in. According to Seixas, Mr. Moses was told by Mr. Isaacs that M.B. Seixas had told either Tobias I. Tobias or one of his family that M.B. Seixas' brother Sol had settled his accounts with the congregation; New York, NY
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Religious communities; Debt; Manuscripts (documents)
- Personal Name:
- Tobias, Tobias I.
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- New York -- New York; United States -- New York
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)