This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
A Hebrew grammar, selected chiefly from those of Mr. Israel Lyons ... and the Rev. Richard Grey ... to which is subjoined, a paraxis, taken from the sacred classics.
- A Hebrew grammar, selected chiefly from those of Mr. Israel Lyons ... and the Rev. Richard Grey ... to which is subjoined, a paraxis, taken from the sacred classics.
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.; Kaplan Collection copy imperfect, tear at margin of leaf 17-18, some text lost.; Kaplan Collection copy has many ms. notations and a few drawings; also a list of some of Harvard's administration and faculty.
- , 5-47 p.; 22 cm.
- Woody, Thomas (bookplate) (RBC copy 1); Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy); Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy); Lane, Eben (autograph) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- [Cambridge] : Printed at Cambridge by W. Hillard, printer to the University, 1806.
- Hebrew language -- Grammar -- 1800-1869.; PU
- Printed Work
- Personal Name:
- Lyons, Israel,; Grey, Richard,
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge.
- Call Number:
- PJ4566 .S4 1806 PJ4566 .S4 1806 PJ4566 .S4 1806 copy 2
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)