BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Haft paykar].; Kitāb-i Bahrām-i Gūr.
- [Haft paykar]. Kitāb-i Bahrām-i Gūr.
- Lacunose 16th-century copy of a 12th-century romance about the life of Bahrām Gūr, a 5th-century king of Iran; its title (in English, Seven beauties or Seven images) refers to the seven princesses that Bahrām marries, each of whom tells the king a story as part of the narrative.
- Iran; Iran.
- To 640
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 68 leaves : paper, color illustrations; 248 x 158 (166 x 88) mm bound to 248 x 166 mm
- (OCoLC)779626678; (OCoLC)ocn779626678; (PU)5444873-penndb-Voyager
- [Iran], [between 1500 and 1599]
- Storytelling. -- fast -- (OCoLC)fst01134169; Manuscripts, Persian; 16th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.; Codices (bound manuscripts); Romances (document genre); Fiction.; (OCoLC)fst01423787; History.; (OCoLC)fst01411628
- Personal Name:
- Bahrām; Phillipps, Thomas,; Schoenberg, Lawrence J.,
- Call Number:
- LJS 422