BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Ādityahṛdayastotra, 1829.
- Collection of hymns, mantras, and praises to the Sun god (Āditya also called Sūrya) used for private or public recitation, meditation, and prayer. presented as a conversation between the legendary prince Arjuna and the Hindu deity Kṛṣṇa.
- 1 item (14 leaves) : paper; 11 x 16 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn796287333; (OCoLC)796287333; (PU)5779280-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Nakarabhaṭṭa Sapre (f. 13r).
- Sūrya (Hindu deity); Sun worship.; Hindu hymns, Sanskrit.; Hinduism -- Prayers and devotions.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Arjuna (Hindu mythology); Krishna (Hindu deity); Poems.; Prayers.; Hymns.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Bākare, Nārāyaṇa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.