BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Vedāntaparibhāṣā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Vedāntaparibhāṣā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study, especially by students, and is a Hindu philosophical treatise on the essential doctrines of Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy, its epistemology and ontology. Manuscript also contains the beginning of Śaṅkarācārya's Vākyasudhā (f. 19v), a work that highlights some of the essential components of that philosopher's teachings.
- 1 item (15 leaves) : paper; 16 x 21 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn900198195; (OCoLC)900198195; (PU)6333523-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Philosophy -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts