BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Sarvatobhadradevatāvāhana, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Sarvatobhadradevatāvāhana, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used and consulted by priests on the creation of a mystical diagram (maṇḍala) referred to in this text as Auspiciousness of all sides (sarvatobhadra), in order to draw the essence of a deity into an image, which will serve as the god's vehicle (vāhana) on earth. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- India. India.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 10 x 22 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Idols and images; Mandala.; Rites and ceremonies; Hindu gods.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts