BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Of the rise and progress of the obstetric art; [manuscript].
- Of the rise and progress of the obstetric art [manuscript].
- Appears to be a fair copy of lecture notes on obstetrics. The unidentified author cites as authorities Smellie, Ould, Heister, Watts, Cadogan, and others. Particular cases described are from London or elsewhere in England.
- 218 leaves : paper; 208 x 126 (174 x 100) mm. bound to 215 x 140 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155992789; (OCoLC)155992789; (CStRLIN)PAUR99-A3547; (PU)2706826-penndb-Voyager
- Formerly owned by the Mercantile Library, Philadelphia (stamp, f. 2r).; Sold by Philadelphia Rare Books and Manuscripts, 1999.
- [England, between 1775 and 1799]
- Obstetrics -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Lecture notes.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 802
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts