BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Bhāgavatamahāpurāṇa.; Second skandha,; circa 1700-1850.
- Bhāgavatamahāpurāṇa. Second skandha, circa 1700-1850.
- Contains a full version of the Bhāgavatapurāṇa, second skandha, which claims to be the answer to all questions, contains a description of avatāras of the Hindu god Kṛṣṇa, the process of creation, and portrays Kṛṣṇa (Vāsudeva) as the cause of the universe; it is a companion to Śrīdharasvamin's commentary, the Bhāgavatabhāvārthadīpikā, contained in Item 2306.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 11 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn761081098; (OCoLC)761081098; (PU)5198439-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Dharma.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts