This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Miscellaneous manuscripts,; 1539.
- Miscellaneous manuscripts, 1539.
- Letter written from Strasbourg to Joachim Camerarius, professor of Greek at the University of Tübingen, which accompanied a copy of Gerbel's edition in Greek of the Anabasis of Alexander by the Greek historian Arrian, published by R. Winter in Basel in 1539. A negative photograph of the letter and a transcription of the letter, signed Paul Langeard and dated 1963, are filed with the manuscript.
- Gerbel, Nicolaus,
- 1 item (1 leaf)
- (OCoLC)ocn229142194; (OCoLC)229142194; (PU)4312925-penndb-Voyager
- In Latin.
- Sold by Francis Roux-Devillas (Paris), 1963.
- Manuscripts, Latin; 16th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Camerarius, Joachim,
- Call Number:
- Misc Mss Box 7 Folder 39