BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Prauḍhamanoramā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Prauḍhamanoramā, circa 1700-1850.
- Grammatical commentary on the author's own grammatical text Siddhāntakaumudī. There is a commentary, possibly the Laghuśabdaratna by Hari Dīkṣita, running parallel, above and below the root text. Manuscript is incomplete. Painting of the deity Gaṇeśa on the cover with what looks to be a dog or monkey faced man serving as an attendant. There are large doodles and designs drawn in different parts of the text in possibly a second scribal hand.
- 1 item (173 leaves) : paper; 11 x 29 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn935215050; (OCoLC)935215050; (PU)6846224-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity) -- Art.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Illuminations (visual works); Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.; Hari Dīkṣita.; Sahasabudhi, Vināyaka,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts