BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Enchiridion mathematicum continens elementa matheseōs; [manuscript];; Prooemium astrologiae.
- Enchiridion mathematicum continens elementa matheseōs [manuscript]; Prooemium astrologiae.
- Mathematical text in 4 sections on general principles of mathematics, arithmetic, geometry, and astronomy, followed by an astrological text based on spherical, geocentric astronomy, with tables from the work of Copernicus and Brahe.
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 168 leaves : paper; mm. bound to mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn815530889; (OCoLC)815530889; (PU)5846966-penndb-Voyager
- Latin, with a few terms in Greek (f. 11r-12r).
- Formerly owned by Robert B. Honeyman (San Juan Capistrano, Calif.).; Sold at auction at Sotheby's in the Honeyman collection of scientific books and manuscripts, Part III, 2 May 1979, lot 1214.; Appears in Hans Peter Kraus's cat. 155 (1980), no. 10.; Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), Ms. 4.; Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.; Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- [Wittenberg], 1629, 1632.
- Astrology -- Early works to 1800.; Astronomy -- Early works to 1800.; Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Diagrams.; Tables (documents); Treatises.; Manuscripts, Latin; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Honeyman, Robert B.,; Stanitz, John D.,
- Call Number:
- LJS 173
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts