BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Kirāṭaṭīkā.; Sarga 11,; 1730.
- Kirāṭaṭīkā. Sarga 11, 1730.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is part of a commentary on Bhāravi's poem Kirātārjunīya, a development and reinterpretation of a Hindu mythic story from the Mahābhārata about an encounter between the god Śiva and the epic hero Arjuna in which Śiva appears as a wild mountain man (Kirāta). Manuscript contains commentary on the eleventh chapter (sarga) up to verse 60, taken from the larger work of eighteen chapters.
- 1 item (18 leaves) : paper; 11 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974036103; (OCoLC)974036103; (PU)7539362-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology -- Early works to 1800.; Siva (Hindu deity) -- Early works to 1800.; Arjuna (Hindu mythology) -- Early works to 1800.; Poems.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhāravi.; Bālambhaṭa, Babar,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts