This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Perush sefer ha-yesodot shel Uklids [manuscript].
- Perush sefer ha-yesodot shel Uklids [manuscript].
- Treatise presenting mathematical propositions with commentary referring to Euclid and to Arabic scholars such as Abū Naṣr Manṣūr. European forms of arabic numerals appear in the text on one page (f. 36r). A former wrapper or divider, now bound in at the beginning (f. 1, 40), has a title in a later hand that suggests that this manuscript is the second part of a larger work, seconded by an Italian note in pencil, Discorso 2o (f. 1r).
- 40 leaves : paper; 305 x 208 (205 x 135-140) mm. bound to 315 x 220 mm.
- Euclid.; Elements.; Mathematics
- Call Number:
- LJS 491
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts