BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 2,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 2, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important as a mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa. Manuscript contains the commentary by Mallinātha running parallel above and below the root text.
- 1 item (33 leaves) : paper; 12 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn927115055; (OCoLC)927115055; (PU)6755462-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rāma (Hindu deity); Hindu mythology.; Poems.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Vālmīki.; Mallinātha.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts