BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Yogakuñjara, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Yogakuñjara, circa 1700-1850.
- Manual and/or treatise on treating disease, possibly related to stomach ailments (tunda doṣa), and treated through yogic practice. Mention of the Kuṇḍalinī, a serpent, possibly suggests a connection to Kuṇḍalinī yoga.
- India. India.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 11 x 23 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rites and ceremonies; Diseases; Yoga; Kuṇḍalinī.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts