This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Udārarāghava,; circa 1650-1800.
- Udārarāghava, circa 1650-1800.
- Manuscript used for recitation and contemplation; text is a 14th-century poem (kāvya) dedicated to retelling the Hindu epic story of the Rāmāyaṇa. Manuscript is incomplete, comprised of part of the first, all of the second to sixth, and part of the seventh sections (sargas).
- 1 item (51 leaves) : paper; 9 x 20 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn854579995; (OCoLC)854579995; (PU)5983972-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rāma (Hindu deity); Hindu mythology.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 17th century.; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts