BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Laghuśabdenduśekhara,; circa 1700-1850.
- Laghuśabdenduśekhara, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for consultation or teaching and is a grammatical commentary on Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī, particularly emphasizing religious aspects or qualities of traditional grammatical treatises as well as elevating the ancient grammarians such as Pāṇini and Patāñjali to a semi-divine status. The text comments on the latter section of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's work, including word affixes (kṛt) and how meaning is changed (for example, changing roots to nouns).
- 1 item (60 leaves) : paper; 13 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936186938; (OCoLC)936186938; (PU)6860393-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Affixes.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts