This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Brahmānanda.; Vidyānanda,; 1844.
- Brahmānanda. Vidyānanda, 1844.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy is translated as Bliss of the brahman, title of its fourth section translated as Bliss of knowledge; written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (4 leaves) : paper; 14 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897832888; (OCoLC)897832888; (PU)6317319-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Raṅganātha Marāṭhe, son of Mayūreśvara (colophon, Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1045, f. 3r).
- Knowledge, Theory of (Hinduism); Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.; Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.; Nārāyaṇa,; Raṅganātha Marāṭhe
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.