This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Bhṛgūpaniṣadbhāṣyaṭippaṇa, 1803.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a medieval Hindu philosophical treatise and super-commentary on a commentary written by Śaṅkarācārya on the Taittirīyopaniṣad, exploring themes of the universal Self and its relationship to the underlying principles of existence such as the abstract concept of the brahman. Written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 12 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn888077928; (OCoLC)888077928; (PU)6253335-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Vedanta.; Advaita.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Govinda Brahma
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.