This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and contains two commentaries. The main text is the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya by Śaṇkarācārya, while the second text, the Bhāṣyaratnaprabhā by Govindānanda, is a super-commentary of the former. The main text by Śaṇkarācārya is itself is a commentary on the ancient Brahmasūtra. All of these Hindu commentaries are from the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy. The super-commentary runs horizontally above and below the main text.
- 1 item (185 leaves) : paper; 16 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn893979757; (OCoLC)893979757; (PU)6290567-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Philosophy, Indic.; Hindu philosophy.; Vedanta.; Advaita.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bādarāyaṇa.; Govindānanda.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts