BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Ex quo vocabularii varii [et] aute[n]tici; [manuscript].
- Ex quo vocabularii varii [et] aute[n]tici [manuscript].
- Alphabetical dictionary of Latin words and names with parts of speech and definitions given by Latin synonym, Latin explanation, German equivalent, German explanation, or a combination of these methods. Introductory paragraph in Latin refers to and criticizes previous lexicographical works and emphasizes the benefits of alphabetical arrangement.
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 194 leaves : paper; 218 x 142 (156 x 98) mm. bound to 218 x 165 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn780096333; (OCoLC)780096333; (PU)5447897-penndb-Voyager
- Latin and Middle High German.
- Formerly owned by Wolfgang Täxer in the 16th century (Volffgangus Täxer; inscriptions inside upper and lower covers, dated 1539 on lower cover).; Formerly owned by Oswald Seilern, Count of Seilern and Anspang (labels inside upper and lower covers).; Sold at auction as part of the library of Oswald Seilern at Christie, Manson & Woods, Mar. 26, 2003, lot 11, to Lawrence J. Schoenberg.; Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2011.
- [Germany, 14--]
- Latin language, Medieval and modern -- Dictionaries -- German -- Early works to 1800.; German language -- Middle High German, 1050-1500 -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc. -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Dictionaries.; Manuscripts, Latin; 15th century.; Manuscripts, German; Manuscripts, Medieval.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Täxer, Wolfgang,; Seilern, Oswald,
- Call Number:
- LJS 452
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts