BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Ajñānabodhinī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Ajñānabodhinī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise and commentary, written from the perspective and expounding upon the doctrine of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; presented as a dialogue between a master and his student. Manuscript lacks a beginning.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 11 x 16 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn898496601; (OCoLC)898496601; (PU)6324294-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Dialogues.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts