BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Sacramental handbook]; [manuscript].
- [Sacramental handbook] [manuscript].
- Collection of sermons, religious treatises and handbooks, and poems.
- 306 leaves : paper, ill.; 211 x 144 mm. bound to 226 x 145 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155985550; (OCoLC)155985550; (CStRLIN)PAUR98-A6689; (PU)2487578-penndb-Voyager
- Latin, with a few lines in German.
- Formerly in the library of the Carthusian monastery at Buxheim (f. 1r).; Formerly owned by Johannes Wigg, parishioner of the village of Buxheim, donor to the Buxheim monastery library, and monk at Buxheim (inscription, Iste liber est domini Johannis Wigg, rectoris ecclesiae in Witenowe[?], f. 254v).; Sold in the collection of J. W. Six (bookplate, inside lower cover) at auction at J. B. J. Kerling, 16 Nov. 1925.; Sold at auction at J. L. Beijers, 21 April 1959, lot 39.; Sold by Helmuth Domizlaff (Munich), 1959.
- [Germany, between 1370 and 1499]
- Confession -- Catholic Church -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Early works to 1800.; Confession -- Early works to 1800.; Penance -- Early works to 1800.; Sacraments -- Early works to 1800.; Purgatory -- Early works to 1800.; Death -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church -- Early works to 1800.; Latin poetry, Medieval and modern -- Early works to 1800.; Religious poetry, Latin -- Early works to 1800.; Zodiac -- Early works to 1800.; Astrology -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Manuals (instructional materials); Poems.; Sermons.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Medieval.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.; Manuscripts, Latin; 14th century.; 15th century.
- Personal Name:
- Mary,; Wigg, Johannes,; Six, Jan,; Thomas,; Escobar, Andrés de,; Frédol, Bérenger,; Hermannus,; Johannes,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 750
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts