This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- [Panormia] [manuscript].
- Prologue (f. 3-16r) and text in 8 parts (f. 16r-254r), with description of contents (f. 14r-16r); text is drawn from papal letters, councils, and teachings of the Church fathers.
- 258 leaves : parchment, col. ill.; 279 x 199 (198 x 103) mm. bound to 293 x 208 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155985496; (OCoLC)155985496; (CStRLIN)PAUR98-A6652; (PU)2487542-penndb-Voyager
- Formerly in the library of the cathedral of Sant-Gatien (Tours, France; Ms. 193, inscription bottom center f. 1r), as recorded in a catalog printed in 1706 (Delisle).; Formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps, ms. 7408, purchased in Paris in 1838.; Sold at auction at Sotheby's, 17 July 1950, lot 26.; Sold by Laurence C. Witten (New Haven, Conn.), 1956.
- [France, 11--]
- Canon law -- Early works to 1800.; Ecclesiastical law -- France.; Sacraments -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Manuscripts, Latin; 12th century.; Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Personal Name:
- Phillipps, Thomas,
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 723
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts