BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pañcakośaviveka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pañcakośaviveka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise, part of a work called the Fifteen chapters (Pañcadaśī) that focuses on different aspects, concepts, and ideas drawn from the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy. The particular section of the manuscript, the Pañcakośaviveka, is an examination of the Five sheaths (Pañcakośa) or outer layers of the body. The manuscript also contains an extensive commentary, the Pañcakośavyākhyā, by Rāmakṛṣṇa.
- 1 item (7 leaves) : paper; 14 x 34 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn895786882; (OCoLC)895786882; (PU)6302430-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Human body -- Religious aspects -- Hinduism.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts