BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Tarkasaṃgrahaṭīkā, 1687.
- 880-01 Tarkasaṃgrahaṭīkā, 1687.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the Vaiśeṣika branch of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy; the text is also a commentary (ṭīkā or dīpikā) on the Tarkasaṃgraha by the same author. Manuscript was written just after the lifetime of the author.
- 1 item (12 leaves) : paper; 11 x 29 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Annambhaṭṭa,; active 17th century.; Tarkasaṅgraha; Early works to 1800.; Nyaya; Hindu logic; Logic; Hindu philosophy; Philosophy, Indic
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts