This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 6-19,; 1774.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 6-19, 1774.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa.
- 1 item (37 leaves) : paper; 10 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974035594; (OCoLC)974035594; (PU)7539358-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology -- Early works to 1800.; Rāma (Hindu deity) -- Early works to 1800.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.