BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Dr̥gdr̥śyaviveka ṭīkā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Dr̥gdr̥śyaviveka ṭīkā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study and recitation and is a commentary (tīkā) on Śaṅkarācārya's Vākyasudhā (also known as Dr̥gdr̥śyaviveka), which is a short philosophical synopsis highlighting Śaṅkarācārya's main teachings, such as his ideas about perception of the Self (ātman) and its relationship to consciousness and the manifestation of emotions, desires and the like. Śaṅkarācārya's root text is interspersed throughout the commentary and is highlighted in red to distinguish it from the main commentary.
- 1 item (40 leaves) : paper; 12 x 20 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn898564233; (OCoLC)898564233; (PU)6324376-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Self (Philosophy); Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts