This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 3-4,; 1769.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 3-4, 1769.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is the third and fourth sections of a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa. Written by two or three different scribal hands, one possibly a child's.
- 1 item (20 leaves) : paper; 10 x 20 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974036377; (OCoLC)974036377; (PU)7539376-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology -- Early works to 1800.; Rāma (Hindu deity) -- Early works to 1800.; Poems.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.